04 March 2008

Long TIme, no Blog!

I have gotten some complaints about my lack of blog activity, so for all you whiners, here is a random blog! I hope you all are happy.
I don't really know what to write about, so I will do a list of random things that make me giddy, happy, exhillirated, or the like:
  • bubble wrap
  • jeans that actually fit and are long enough
  • freshly plucked eyebrows
  • the smell of campfires
  • big, open fields surrounded by forests
  • track jackets
  • rich humic soils
  • peeling oranges in one peel
  • steel drums
  • music by Bob Marley and the Wailers
  • music by Hootie and the Blowfish
  • music by Dave Mathews Band
  • music in general
  • wildflowers
  • the smell and taste of coconut
  • driving with friends when it's sunny out
  • aviator sunglasses
  • chunky, tribal-esque bracelets
  • little black dresses
  • the magic bullet blender
  • north face jackets
  • hiking
  • the smell of fresh cut hay, especially fescue or alfalfa
  • bucking hay
  • getting done at the barn in the summer just as the sun is setting
  • hammocks
  • laying down with sleeping horses
  • examining the exquisite musculature of horses
  • clavicles
  • tee-shirts and scarves
  • knee-high boots and elbow length gloves
  • smiling strangers
  • swings
  • long philosophical chats
  • yerba mate
This list could go on and on and on, but alas, I will save some more for a part two!

1 comment:

Shauna said...

FINALLY! Thanks for the great blog post - I love it and your list makes me miss you!