08 June 2008

Things that make me HAPPY Part deux.

So, a month or two ago I began a blog about things that make me happy, and said a part two would follow. I highly value promises being kept, so here is the part two:
I love:
  • The ranch and all the ranch-hands :)
  • Summer! It is finally [kind of] here.
  • Photography, especially of lakes and rivers and woods. I am saving up for a nice Nikon or Canon so I can expand my skills.
  • Cooking. I have been on a role lately with yummy new recipes.
  • Our new landlords! I never realized just how difficult our old ones were until Duerksen took over.
  • Trail riding. Okay, so I used to be a much more competitive, training oriented rider, but taking the polo ponies out on the trails has opened my eyes to the fun of trail riding, especially if you have a friend or two who will go along :)
  • Driving I5 at night, when there is NO traffic.
  • Having groceries in the apartment. Especially fresh fruit.
  • Concerts.
  • Lemonade, Limeade, and Iced Tea
  • Bouquets of wild flowers and grasses
  • Friends coming back from overseas!
  • Decor with an international/traveler feel, think Down to Earth or Greater Goods in Eugene
  • Cleaning, especially when I should be studying.
  • Feeling like everything is exactly how it should be :)

1 comment:

Shauna said...

YAY! Good part deux to your list. I love it! I hope I can see you soon, I really miss you!