27 April 2009

Motif Monday

Maybe if I actually make myself do a theme two or three times per week, my blog will actually get some attention from me! So here we go....

MOTIF MONDAY!!! Today's motif of the week: Trees

First up are a set of awesome bar towels from branchhandmade on etsy.

(I also liked the lemons, which remind me of my sister's AMAZING business, lemondrop studio...check her out!)


Next I stumbled across some beauts for wine lovers such as myself:
These gorgeous pieces of functional artwork come from marywibis, again on etsy. She has tons of awesome tree-themed items, but I was particularly drawn to these stemless glasses.


Who likes lap-top decals???? I DO! And I just love this one...

Whimsical, modern, but staying true to a tree-hugger's heart! From michellechristina's store on etsy.



As a lover of fine-art photography, and nature photography, this one was an immediate attention grabber:From the etsy shop of louneal, I was speechless and blown away by some of the images he captured. And this one especially, the simplicity of it is astounding.





Hope you Pacific Northwesterners are enjoying the rain (liquid sunshine)...Cheers!
Bring in some ideas of what motif you would like to see next week!

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Love your Motif Monday! Those stemless glasses are great! I will think of some other motifs for you! :) Love it, Sissy!