28 April 2009

Tuesday ( T minus 43 days )


In 43 days I will no longer be residing in the Willamette Valley. This will be the first time in my 21 years that I will be outside of this valley for more than a week at a time. I am heading over to the Wallowas to work with the NRCS...that is a division of the USDA which deals with soil and water conservation. This sizable county is home to about 7,000 residents and has nothing of luxury in excess! I am thrilled, but a little nervous, too. So for the next few weeks before I go, Tuesdays will be my T minus day, where I will share with you a piece of the county I am moving to!

One of Oregon's best breweries is located in Enterprise: Terminal Gravity, which brews my all time favorite IPA (except for Presitental Pale, by my own Ranch Brew, of course!). Their public house looks fun, and I have heard from some locals and visitors that they have the best food in town. I will have to check it out, and try to get some secrets from the brewmeisters.

No comments: