30 April 2010

Pros and Cons {Payette Version}


Pros of living in Payette, Idaho:
  • I am a "ho"
  • A five minute walk gets me to the greenway--a gorgeous walking path by the confluence of the Payette and Snake Rivers
  • Only need to cross the bridge to get back to Oregon
  • An ice cream truck runs right by my house on Fridays!
  • Constant entertainment such as watching a guy get pulled over at 11 am for going the wrong way down the road on a riding mower with a 40 oz of pbr taped in his hand
  • Only an hour from Boise, the Owyhee Dam, McCall, the Payette National Forest, and the Boise National Forest
  • You feel good about yourself by just having all your teefers and not wearing spandex or having a mullet
  • All new appliances in my awesome little house
Cons of living in Payette, Idaho:
  • I'm a "ho"
  • Spandex
  • Mullets
  • Sales Tax
  • Sitting in your car at the gas station for about five minutes before remembering you have to pump your own gas
  • You feel like a loser without a gun rack and/or antlers on your truck (or coyote tails and rattler buttons tied to your antennae)
  • Being so far away from the people I love the most

1 comment:

Shauna said...

best.post.ever! and how'd you get a picture of me!?